Goal of this drill is to brain storm on common goals for the team
- Provide all players with some post-it notes and a pen
- Player shave 2 minutes to answer the following questions (1 answer per 1 post-it)
- What is your role within the team?
- Why do you play basketball?
- What you like best about basketball practice?
- What are your expectations on your team mates
- What do you expect from your coach(es)?
- How do we get better in playing games?
- What values do you think are important within the team?
- Group all answers
- Discuss the outcomes with each other and try to determine a common goal